Monday, May 16, 2011

The day is approaching...

Take-off is looming in the near distance... 4 days and counting.

So much is left to be done.  
Have I ordered everything humanly possible from the internet?  Check!
Have I seen everyone before I go?  In process...
Have I finished my final exams?  Not yet...
Do I have my visa... no!!!  Off to yell at people in person tomorrow

Am I otherwise fully prepared?  Absolutely :)

It is really hard for me to believe that after all of these years (7, that is), I am finally returning to India.  Not that the thought of going back is foreign; I have dreamed of it often.  However, the reality, that it is actually happening and is not just a fantasy, is new.  

But one step at a time.  Study and take my Biostats II Final Wednesday.  Pack my bags.  See my friends.  And then hit the tarmac, ready to takeoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment